POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Unscientific IRTC participation poll : Unscientific IRTC participation poll Server Time
6 May 2024 16:05:58 EDT (-0400)
  Unscientific IRTC participation poll
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 17 Jun 2009 13:40:00
Message: <web.4a392a33c00021a85627c70@news.povray.org>
Given the lively participation in discussions on the subject, one might tend to
surmise that there will be a fairly high level of participation in the current
"Test Round" of the newly reborn IRTC. I have, however, noticed that there are
presently no submissions.  I suspect that this is because most folks, like
myself, are planning to use most or all of the available time to work on the
image.

Has anyone attempted a submission?  Who out there is pretty sure that they'll be
submitting an entry?  Any interesting thoughts about dealing with the wide open
"topic" for the test round?  Is the return of the IRTC being publicized on
other 3D / ray tracing forums?  Do the IRTC admins (if you should happen to
read this) want folks to work to spread the word, or is this something that you
prefer to handle yourselves?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Best Regards,
Mike C.